Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Please Help Im Desperate

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by kissmyash933, Mar 2, 2005.

1. kissmyash933

kissmyash933 New Member

OOOH please help im desperate
    i Have A Nokia 3585i Sprint Phone But I have cingular on a nokia 6340i Phone i hate my 6340i so i put in the sim card into the 3585i and i turn it on and it boots into sprint mode as normal and dosn't even recognise that i have put a sim card in there what can i do about this i am so frusturated because i hate my 6340i and i love the 3585i PLEASE HELP OMG IM DESPERATE !!!

and if it helps any :

ESN HEX:4886B7C2

Code: 0509679CK20

ESN: 07208828866
    :eek:

2. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only

I afraid that your out of luck. The sim slot in your Sprint Nokia is of no use: none functional. The Sprint Nokia CDMA phone is not compatible with Cingular's GSM service.

You need to buy a new GSM phone.

3. kissmyash933

kissmyash933 New Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *runs away crying
    well thanks anyway

4. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Just look around I am sure you can find a good deal on a phone that will work for you. IN fact if you look at my ebay auctions I have one for sale that would work

5. kissmyash933

kissmyash933 New Member

cool i will do that