Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

playing qcp files on hard drive from vx4400

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Kal525, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kal525

Kal525 New Member

i have been trying to download and play my qcp voice memo files on my computer. I am able to download them using bitpm, but am unsure how to play them. I tried renaming them to .midi, but windows media player just tells me they are corrupt. Does anyone know of a way to play .qcp files on the computer?

2. TarragonOxide

TarragonOxide New Member

3. Kal525

Kal525 New Member

ok thank you. I am able to play them now. Do you know if there's a way to convert them into a more readily playable format so that i could send them to other people without having to download purevoice?

4. TarragonOxide

TarragonOxide New Member

Go to the program, open up your file, then hit Alt+Shift+C and it will convert to a .wav file. Don't forget to save.

5. Kal525

Kal525 New Member

Thank you once again. Unfortunately I have another question........... I just downloaded a different memo off the phone that i recorded from a phone conversation, but when I try to open it with purevoice, it gives me the following error message:

"Codec 'TIA IS-127 Enhanced Variable Rate Codec, Speech Service Option 3 V1' could not be found."

My first thought is that the phone encodes recordings from phone conversations differently than it does voice memos, not sure why though or where to find a codec to support this.

Any ideas?

thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.