Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Placing a cell tower on my property.

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by RaineAngel, Oct 15, 2013.

1. RaineAngel

RaineAngel New Member

I hope this is the right place to post this.
    I'm interested in getting a cell tower on land for leasing and make some extra money. I want to know if it would be a investment worth going through with.
    Thanks.

2. RaineAngel

RaineAngel New Member

I've found this company, Lease Advisors, here in Ohio that does lease acquisitions. Should I get them to acquire a lease for me or should I do it myself?