Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Pittsburgh-NY Long Island

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Archange11, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Archange11

Archange11 New Member

Hey,
    I live on Long Island, NY but I'm going to school in Pittsburgh come Sept. I really want the V60. I see I can get it for free w/ ATT and Voicestream or for $230 w/ Verizon. How's the service in both Pitt and NY for these companies? I hear verizon is the best, is it worth me spending $230 for the service or is ATT or Voicestream good enough? Thanks
    -Mike

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

I would say go with ATT or Voicestream. Verizon is probably the best, but as long as you are in a major city you shouldn't have problems with any company. Personally I would choose voicestream, better plans.

3. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I would go with Voicestream too. I already have them and have had them for almost two (2) years and that's enough time for me to travel many places with successful service and coverage and that also makes me feel like I can pretty much recommend them in almost any place that they have coverage and that person will be satisfied.

Get Voicestream and Get More from life!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you a VS spokesman? I see you pushing VS alot like somekind of advertising machine. Hope your making some bucks :)

5. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I wish I was making some money. I would push more than this. I just want to recommend Voicestream to the people who I think would benefit from it, alot of people.

6. zeeker

zeeker Junior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8800
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Cingular
    no duckets???? I like VS's get more, I also think they have the best pound for pound rates in the business. Hope they stick to it and upgrade in NJ/NY a little more. Verizon and Sprint got VS beat with uninterrupted service for the present time. Hopefully that will change soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...