Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

PEBL Users! Please help! Problem :(

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by StarBrite310, Oct 3, 2006.

1. StarBrite310

StarBrite310 New Member

I just purchased a brand new PEBL today and everything seems to be fine with it except one thing. When I charge it, the phone has no sound. Which means I can't hear rings or anything while it's charging! When I take the charger out, the sound comes back on. I have tried every option on the phone to try and fix it. I also called T-Mobile and they said it's not normal. The place I bought it at said they would exchange it. I can't go until after work today and I thought maybe I can find a quick answer or solution on here. Is this a normal occurance with the PEBL? I have had the Pink RAZR for almost a year and this NEVER happened! Is my phone a dud?

2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    When I plug my RAZR into the charger it automatcially switched to the Loud ring setting, even if I have it on vibrate when unplugged. When it is charging, I can still change the setting from Loud to whatever I want (back to vibrate usually). Did you try to change the ring setting while it was charging? When I unplug the charger it goes back to the setting I have requested.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...