Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Paperless Billing?

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by AnthroMatt, May 5, 2005.

1. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Does TM have any plans to introduce paperless billing? Considering I use about 4000-5000 text messages each month, I find it such a huge waste of paper that every SMS sent and received is listed on my bill.

2. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Update:

I called TM customer service, and while the rep said she knew nothing of any plans to start paperless billing in the near future, she did say I could get all the call and SMS detail removed so that should cut down on the paper I get in the mail every month.

3. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Will you be able to view the details online? It's always nice to have the details when something goes wrong.

4. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    I (perhaps wrongly) assume that I will be able to view the detail online still. in 11 months I have not had a single billing issue with TM though, so I am fairly comfortable with it anyway.

5. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    check this thread.

http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/showthread.php?t=8341

Paperless billing is coming. AFAIK nothing is being removed from the online site. It has had your bill online for sometime. However, they should increase the arcihve of the bills to 6 months or so.

I haven't received an SMS detail on my paper bill for a coulpe of years. The only SMS I see on my bill are the ones I pay for (under my wife's line since she only uses a few per month so we pay a .05 each for her.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...