Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

palm 750 unlocked

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by walkguru, Apr 29, 2008.

1. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: LG-CU515/V1.0c Obigo/Q05A Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

my friend karen found a new one for about 200. What kind of isues might we have. Im thinking of getting one too. Its gsm but i love my centro by sprint.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    WG, what kind of issues are you anticipating? I have an unlocked Treo 750 on at&t and really like it.

The Treo 750 is a WM5 or WM6 phone and not Palm OS. If it is WM5 it can easily be upgraded to WM6. Let me know what you are worried about and maybe I can ease your mind.

PS: I moved this to Windows Mobile Smartphone Forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: LG-CU515/V1.0c Obigo/Q05A Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

sorry about wrong forum. Its wm6 and unbranded. I am worried about settings for data, sms, and mms. And any thing else i should know.

4. charlyee

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    No problem :)

The voice & the SMS should work as soon as you insert your SIM card, the mms & data settings are all right here.

Hope this helps.

Go for it.

Btw, here is the 750 review thread, I don't know if you have seen it.

http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/microsoft-windows-mobile-phones/63878-treo-750-review.html

5. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D062; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

thanks charlyee, that's what I was looking for. ill go to the luther library later today and read that review. karen is the one that bought the blackjack almost 2 years ago. based partley on your bj review. anyway thanks. dan.

6. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D062; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

update the phone came today and she is up and running. piece of cake. thanks.

7. charlyee

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    WG, glad it worked. I am looking forward to your review of my favorite. :D

8. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    maybe karen will write a review, im not the best review writer but we will see.:O