Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

pageplus help

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by Analog man, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Analog man

Analog man Member

My Phone:
    Motorola timeport p8767
    Wireless Provider(s):
    pageplus
    ok, so i needed a phone for work, no contracts, with decent coverage. i thought about verizon, but its kinda pricey for my budget. then i remebered pageplus wireless. there based on verizon's network and there cheap for prepaid. so i decided to try em out, well, since theres no dealers near me, i went to get a 25 $ visa gift card, 10$ to activate, and 10$ for 100 more minutes. so i make a page plus account, then goto the shop menu, select ativate a phone. ok, so then i add my esn and stuff for my timeport, its went threw, so it aint phone related, then it asked me to pay, and i stuck in the gift card's number and stuff and click send, it said something about imformation not workin, and i forgot to add an adress to the card, well, i went to go check the cards settings and i noticed i only had 15$ left. well that just great, it took my money but didn't add my phone.
    I go back to my pageplus account and see if it added my phone, nope it didn't. with the correct information on the card, i try again, still sa id invalid card info... atleast this time it didn't charge me. so now what? im thinking of calling customer service and tell them to either cancel the transaction, or make it work.

but lets say it did work, how long would it take for them to activate my phone?
    its been a few hours, and im still getting the same "welcome to verizon wireless" error message

2. Analog man

Analog man Member

My Phone:
    Motorola timeport p8767
    Wireless Provider(s):
    pageplus
    nvm, i got them to activate my timeport, i feel so happy to have a decent cellphone again.

3. dehny

dehny New Member

My Phone:
    htc 6900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    pageplus
    It is best to call cs, they are improving all the time

4. Analog man

Analog man Member

My Phone:
    Motorola timeport p8767
    Wireless Provider(s):
    pageplus
    filing a claims ticket with my email was what i did, they sent me an email saying they activated and gave me a phone number, i programed it into my NAM and did the *228 thing. all worked out.