Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- Page Plus Dealer

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by pageme, Sep 30, 2012.

1. pageme

pageme New Member

I want to become a page plus dealer i would like to know how to go about becoming an authorized dealer i have tryed there site but i dont how long intill they respone its been 5 day i try calling them and nothing i really like page plus and i see potential for this company please let me know more

2. MobileDealer

MobileDealer New Member

Do you want to become a dealer for Page Plus, H20 Wireless, Red Pocket Mobile and Simple Mobile?
    We are now offering dealing accounts for half price for the rest of this month.. Thats right Get all 4 dealer
    Accounts setup within 24 hours or less for a one time fee of $50

OUR PRICES CAN'T BE BEAT!

When you become a dealer:

#1. you will get access to dealer portals online for each carrier that will be registered in your name or business name

#2. you will be able to activate phones, change numbers, port numbers and more.

#3. you will get a list of suppliers for cellphones, sim cards and more.

#4. I will send you an application to get signed up with our pin portal that is free for our dealers.

#5. You will have an option to get signed up with a unlimited phone flashing account.

Contact via PM