Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

outstanding balance past due with tmobile.

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by g3android, Jul 16, 2010.

1. g3android

g3android New Member

I have3 lines mine and 2 roomates.one of them had been ordering new phonesthinking they can just pay monthly for all of them(Blackberry 9700 White and 2 HTC HD2's)$1500+ :eek:. Well I onlyhad $500 EIP, so I have a phone bill over $1000. we got into fight she left and I'm stuck with a big bill and shehas all phones.(I think she selling them) Tmobile is trying to work with me but I have to pay the remainder by the end of the month via payment arrangement or service off. I can't afford it. but I need a phone. Can I sign up with like Verizon or sprint for a new contract? or is my bill with Tmobile gonna cause me problems getting service with other carriers?

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Just treat it like a divorce. Have TMO take the line off your account, and give them the person's address as the responsible party for the line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Depends on who has authority to make changes to the account. If both do that's no problem. If one or the other but not both do that does present a problem.

4. g3android

g3android New Member

thanks guys for quick response....:)
    1. Her address was "Our" address. I know she is staying with her family or her brother in San Diego, but I don't know for sure if she's with them.
    2.The account is under my name the have no access to account besides basic support.:O

Ok I'm stuck with it, I have no problem paying Tmo....it was actually my responsibility. But do u guys think I will be able to sign up with another carrier? tmo bill is likely to go to collections and my service cancelled.....Will I be stuck with just prepaid? :mad:Or will @I be able to like say sign with sprint?att? thanks guys my friend was right....this is the place to Lyon for quick help and from veteran techys

5. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I would work with TMO and try to get a transfer of responsibility for the effected lines. This way your credit is not effected.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    a transfer of responsibility won't help now because the phones have already billed, and the balance does not transfer, my suggestion is to sell the phones on the open market to recover some of the money and use that to pay your bill

7. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    AFAIK, the OP doesn't have the phones, the (hopefully former) roommate does.