Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Outlook all-day alerts- how to turn off?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by techless, Feb 25, 2009.

1. techless

techless New Member

Hello,

I've recently been given one of these phones for work and it's fine, except that every day the all-day event alert goes off at 6.00am.

This is partly because of the way my colleagues set up reminders and tasks and letting everyone know what they're doing that day, so every day I have at least one all-day event. Also as I'm working part time, they've asked me to use this function to say which days I'm working and which days I'm off.

I've tried changing the settings on my phone, I've tried changing them on my main machine, but the offline help for Outlook says you can't change the default reminder settings for all-day events, only by changing each one manually.

Has anyone found a way of turning off these 6.00am wake up calls for good? Please help!