Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- Opening Metro PCS in NYC

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by PashaNYC, Jul 12, 2009.

1. PashaNYC

PashaNYC New Member

Hi All !
    I'm thinking of opening a Metro PCS store in the New York. Have a couple of questions, hopefully somebody will help.:confused::confused:
    -What is the commission per activation?
    -Do you get anything extra for accepting payments?
    -How much do you get off the price of the phones and do you get them directly from the company or through a dealer?
    -Does the company provides any incentives? Like signage or advertisement money or credit?
    -How much capital do you need to show to be approved?
    I also heard that there are no charge-backs, since it's a prepaid service. Is that true?

That's all I can think of right now :D, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. osmotw

osmotw New Member

Call REMOVED. If they are looking for more dealers, they can answer your questions.

#2 osmotw, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
  3. PashaNYC

PashaNYC New Member

Please PM me the information.