Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

only EV signal in certain areas with Verizon Wireless???????

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Day5InJanuary, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Day5InJanuary

Day5InJanuary Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    Today I finally had to call verizon to put in a complaint that is happeneing to me and a few other people i know. about 1 mile away from the verizon tower there is only EV coverage...I have an LG ENV and i usually have full both 1X and EV bars..but recently i have only full EV...when i try to make a phone call with only EV it will not let me...when i called the tech line they told me i should still be able to make call with only EV coverage..and they havent heard of that happening...they put in a trouble ticket and told me to hold my breath..well they didnt say that..i thought that to myslef...anyone else hear of this problem....its only in a certain areas..no 1X coverage only EV and 4bars ov EV which i wouldnt complain about if i could make a phone call with that coverage...hopefully verizon gets things sorted out with that tower...any responses would be great...later