Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NORTHEAST U.S. -- Online based Cellular store help?

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by ChuckRoberts650, Sep 17, 2009.

1. ChuckRoberts650

ChuckRoberts650 New Member

My name is Charles, and I work and live in Niagara Falls, NY. I am currently an affiliate owner of an online based cell phone store that carries Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, and several other carriers.

While this is a great concept and I make money at it, I would much prefer to branch off in my own direction and offer my own affiliate program. Im looking for someone that has experience in opening and running an online based celluar store, and can spare some time and walk through some of it with me.

Also, I need to know how exactly to stock inventory. Should I buy in wholesale, or should I sell directly for verizon and allow them to do the shipping?

I have a lot more questions and could use a hand. Thanks in advance.

(I have my email linked to this site, so feel free to send me an email directly)

or add @aol to the end of my usename.

-Charles Roberts

2. swm023

swm023 New Member

I'm in pretty much the same boat and would like advice on selling phones on the internet.

Shaun

3. ChuckRoberts650

ChuckRoberts650 New Member

I posted this like a week ago and nobodys really had much to say.. So im assuming not too many people out there can assist in this matter. At least not on this forum. I have a meeting in NYC with a Verizon rep, but unfortunately ill be going exclusive, which isnt what I was looking for.

4. JonEmeryisWireless

JonEmeryisWireless New Member

My Phone:
    8830 - Work
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint - Work; Verizon - Personal