Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Old style ringer wanted for T720

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by jimcatan, Aug 6, 2003.

1. jimcatan

jimcatan New Member

I'm trying to locate a polyphonic ringer for my T720 (Cingular GSM) that sounds like an old style telephone ringing. I can't seem to find one. I found some good ones in mp3 format that I'm using on my Kyocera 7135, but not for the Motorola. Anyone know where I can find one?[​IMG]

2. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    I don't know if the GSM versions have the QC Purevoice chip, so you may not be able to have voice ringers saved as *.mid files for ringers. I have one on my phone from here. You may need to sign up for the group.

3. jimcatan

jimcatan New Member

I don't know the answer to that, but I'll find out and let you know. Thanks for the help.

4. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Decepticon Air Commander

My Phone:
    LG VX8700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Um, I don't think an old style telephone ringer would require the pure voice chip, seeing as how it's not a voice tone.

5. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    The one I have is a converted wav file. talking about old old school [​IMG] not old school cordless

6. jimcatan

jimcatan New Member

I have the ringer you mentioned. Thanks for the lead. Now I just have to figure out how to get it on a GSM T720.

7. Cioni2k

Cioni2k Senior Member

A Voice ringer (MMF) will not work on the Cingular or any GSM T720. Only on Verizon/Altell/CDMA models