Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Off the market holsters

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Bagel, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Bagel

Bagel New Member

Does anyone know of any good websites to find off the market phone holsters. I am looking for one for the Samsung a460. Thanks

2. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Look in Ebay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ruddy64

ruddy64 Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Whatever works for ME!!!
    Wirelessgalaxy.com

4. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

Definately check ebay out, sometimes you can get some good deals on cell phone accessories. I know over here in the malls there are many cell phone stands which also cell accessories, but their prices are aon average $10 more than buying the accessories from ebay. If you can wait atleast a week then give ebay a try, otherwise just find a local store.

5. bobolito

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I've been a little dissapointed in Ebay lately so you have to be very careful and do a thorough research before you buy stuff from Ebay. Suppose you can find a holster for $15 in your local mall. Ebay has it for probably $10. But, you have to pay $5 shipping. So, it turns out to be the same price plus you have to wait like a week to receive it, risking it getting lost in the mail, and when you get it you may not like what you see. In addition, those Ebay vendors always like to throw in those useless signal boosters and radiation shields to justify their price or perhaps make it look they are giving you more for less. In a store, you can see, touch and try before you buy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

LOL, yeah you got a good point about EBay.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Can we bid on Clint's holster?

8. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I love eBay, you just have to know what you want get and get out, without any distractions. Over the last 6-7 months, I have bought like 95% of my electronics off of eBay, including this Brand New Unlocked Nokia 8390 that I just got. When you buy expensive stuff on eBay such as electronics, you have to know about the product you're looking for, I mean know the specs top to bottom, then when you look through the auctions and see one of the specs is wrong, then you know that that's not the right auction for you. I have caught a few sellers myself with false information on a phone. They would say that like they had a Nokia 3360 for sale that was compatible on TDMA & GSM networks, wrong. The 3360 is a TDMA phone and that's it. I know I make these sellers very mad, because I don't just look over these auctions and keep going, I email them and tell them that they are dead wrong. It makes them so mad.

9. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I like e-bay but when buying a phone you need to be informed just like chris stated. There are many giving false information

Jack

10. bobolito

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Also, don't forget to see the vendor's score and read their feedback from other users. I only buy from people that have Ebay stores and have scores in the hundreds or more.

11. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

Well if you only buy from people that have eBay stores and feedback ratings in the hundreds, then you will miss out on alot of products. Like Jack and I said earlier, you just have to know about what you are buying before you try to buy it on eBay, know everything about it.

12. bobolito

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Well, so far I've had no problems locating what I want from good vendors. I just wanna make sure I don't get ripped off....

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Can u bid on John's holster? If not any John...