Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Novatel 720 GPS

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by coalminer, Jan 19, 2007.

1. coalminer

coalminer Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Tour
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I just did an update for the Sprint Connection manager and it also did a firmware update on the card, and the GPS is now active!!!!

If you put the cursor on the plus or minus on the left side of the connection manager and type ##GPS it will start the application. When the window pops up and you see the button to start GPS, then it will get your location. You can then use the tool to search for different things like gas stations and restaraunts using your location and different websites like Yahoo maps or Mapquest. I dont know if you can use the card for things like Streets and Trips, but the way I am reading this card is supposed to be able to used by other applications also.