Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia's that work on Verizon?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Kaosinla, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Kaosinla

Kaosinla New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 8890
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TMobile
    What Nokia phones can be used with Verizon? Even though, Verizon doesn't offer them.

2. mikeman075

mikeman075 New Member

You could probably use any Nokia that ends in 85 or 86 but I'm not sure if Verizon would activate these or not. They will not provide support for it.
    Verizon does not like Nokia phones due to past problems with the older ones like the 5180, 5185i and 3285(although I heard the last two were actually pretty good phones). I hope Verizon wises up and realizes that the new Nokia CDMA phones are quite good and decides to offer them in the near future. They'd gain market share. The upcoming 6585 appaers to be a very nice high end CDMA phone. I love the current 6300 series and wish they would sell the 6385 to business users. The 3586i would be a great entry level color phone for them too.

3. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    The 3585i can be used on Verizon, though it must be activated using the online ESN changer.

4. Crazyboy

Crazyboy Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a670
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon...Maybe Cingular AGAIN
    Where can you get these phones unlocked?! I love the phone but dont like the service it comes with. I would do anything to get one of these.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...