Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia updates 9300 smart phone with Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by xikle, Nov 29, 2005.

1. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/29/nokia_9300i_wifi_phone/

http://press.nokia.com/PR/200511/1023282_5.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. xikle

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    Now if it just had a vibrate option it would be about the perfect phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gideon H

Gideon H Quase Três Anos Com WA!

My Phone:
    Motorola E398
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TIM Brasil
    I saw this on GSM Arena. I don't get why they just didn't make a new version with WiFi, because some of the features are outdated. And no camera (but thats obvious for a business phone).

4. xikle

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    And while they were at it why not just make it a quadband, or put five bands on it for UMTS in Europe.

5. nfinland

nfinland New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6630
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Radiolinja
    One reason behind the economic succes of Nokia is their ability to sell an old phone as a new one. Just add the -i behind the model number and the phone is new and sells. This years bestsellers have been the Nokia 6230 and the 6230i.

The Nokia 9300 is THE BUSINESS PHONE here in Finland and has been selling good in other parts of Euorope as well. Now Nokia hopes to sell this one year old phone with good marhinals in the US also. Will Wi-Fi and the "i" will help to boost sales?

Anyway - do not get me wrong. It´s a very good phone.

6. xikle

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    That's one of the reasons I like the phone was that it didn't have a camera, but had all the other nice features. My only problem with it was that from what I could find is that it doesn't have vibrate mode, which for me is a deal breaker.