Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia Exclusive Voice Messaging?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by quickspoke, Sep 24, 2004.

1. quickspoke

quickspoke New Member

I read a post on a site that said Nokia were buying CallFlash.com so they could put CallFlash Voice Messenger on all their phones exclusively - anyone heard that? It would make sense because MMS is going nowhere till everyone has a smart phone and right now CallFlash runs only on Nokias but can send a voice message to any other mobile + landlines - so it has to be a winner if Nokia could corner it - what's the bets? Like Apple buying up everything that third parties produce that looks good - or worse still, turning out their own version; typical big corp ethics.

2. Darla

Darla New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia N95 (pink)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, T-Mobile UK, Cingular
    I actually got that app for beta testing and never tried it yet. Is it any good?