Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia E71 with T-mobile web issues

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Kyle22rte, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Kyle22rte

Kyle22rte Guest

I bought a new Nokia E71-2 yesterday, popped in my SIM from T-mobile and it was working like a charm. Even w/out 3G the web was pretty good w/ EDGE or my wifi in my apartment.

then this morning T-mobile automatically sent me a message with configuration settings. Foolishly, I saved it as directed and now it tells me that I need to subscribe to a data plan. It worked fine before! I could go to any website I wanted to (I have an "unlimited web for phones $9.99 service that I used on my previous nokia flip-phone).

How do I roll back the settings to where they were?

thanks!

2. Kyle22rte

Kyle22rte Guest

Update:
    I fixed it. Makes me wonder why anyone would need to buy a $30 data plan when you can just use a cheap internet option for regular (non-smart) phones. Maybe mine is a special case...
    If 3G is the difference it wouldn't work on an E71 w/ T-mobile anyway!

#2 Kyle22rte, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010