Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 8390

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Kenny, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Kenny

Kenny Senior Member

I finally got the chance to play around with this phone at the AT&T Wireless store. Boy that is one sweet ___ little phone! The Sony/Ericsson T68 was nice too but for some reason I was more impressed with the Nokia 8390. I made a phone call with the 8390 (GSM) and the quality was very good - clear and crisp. This was inside the suburban (Woodfield) mall. Word on the street and from other forums suggest that the reception is better on the Nokia 8390 over the Ericsson T68 -- that still remains to be seen and tested I guess.