Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 8390 and So Cal Cingular

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I belong to Cingular, live in Anaheim, CA and want to upgrade to the Nokia 8390. Anyone know when it will be available at Cingular for this area? Also how much will it be as an upgrade? Thanks.

2. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I have Brand New Unlocked Nokia 8390's for sale. They can be used on any GSM network in the U.S. I use mine on the T-Mobile (Voicestream) network, and it's a wonderful phone. I have them for $250, including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No I am not interested and that's not what I asked. I buy only from my carrier. This way I get insurance and a new phone if damaged or stolen for next to nothing.

Anyone else without a sales pitch have any pertinant info?

Thanks

4. aiwapro

IT WASN'T A SALES PITCH, I WAS JUST INFORMING YOU ABOUT HOW THE PHONE IS, AND THAT I HAVE THEM FOR SALE. THAT WAS NOT A SALES PITCH IF YOU COULD FIX YOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND THAT CORRECTLY.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

There's no need to be rude and please stop SHOUTING. Well, I guess I won't be getting any info here at this forum.

6. Maquina

Maquina New Member

I also live in Orange County and I am also interested in getting this phone. I would prefer the Nokia that also works as a camera though. Too bad it's not available in the US. Anyone have info on when Cingular will be getting the Nokia 8390 phone and Cingular in the OC, CA area?

Oh, I would also agree with the Anon user that that message you posted was a sales pitch and OT at that, Aiwapro.

7. aiwapro

For those that don't understand, I was just saying that if you wan't the phone before Cingular gets it, you can get it from me now and use it. Are you sure that Cingular is getting it?

8. Maquina

Maquina New Member

I have talked to Cingular reps at my nearest outlet and one said August and one said Sept. I went in for an upgrade and I was soooooo disappointed because he said they don't sell the 8290 (I think thats the right model number, the REAL small one) anymore. He must have seen my sad, sad face and let me have some info that they would be getting a similar sized model (8390) soon.

9. Hobbes

Hobbes Junior Member

I'd take you up on that offer today aiwapro if only T-Mobile had service in my area :/

I dreadfully miss my 8290...wish I were missing an 8390...or 7210!

10. aiwapro

Where do you live?