Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 8260 Batteries

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, May 6, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! I just upgraded from a Nokia 6160 to a Nokia 8260 and am looking to get a better battery.

When I got my 6160 about 2 years ago I was fairly easily able to find a 3300 mAh battery for it which has served me well ever since.

I have not yet been able to find anything above about 1000 mAh for the 8260. It's been out for quite a while now, is this really the best there is?

Anybody know of anything in the 40 day standby range for the 8260? Thanks!!

Brady

2. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Check out ebay

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You want to get a battery that offers 40 day standby on an 8260?!?!?!?!?! Won't that quadruple the size of the phone? [​IMG]