Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 6820?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Coop, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Coop

Coop New Member

I'm considering switching to ATT from Verizon, and the 6820 is the phone that catches my eye the most... I'd be switching from a LG vx4400.

Any users out there offer opinions of this phone? I use text messaging a decent amount, and the built in IMAP client would be very nice for picking up email when out of office... Of course the keypad is a big plus.

What I'm worried about is the quality of the display. The vx4400 has a display I'm happy with... Much nicer than my friend's Nokia 3560... How does the 6820's display stack up? can I change the text size to fit more on the screen like the LG can?

Any opinions of the phone would be appreciated, good or bad.

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    The only difference between the two screens is the amount of colors it can display (65K vs. 4096). The visability of the screens should be identical as they are both STN. I have found from personal experiance that Nokia screens are easier to read in daylight then other phones like LG, Samsung, etc...