Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 6340i problem....

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by gymball3510, Jul 3, 2004.

1. gymball3510

gymball3510 New Member

I have a 6340 with Cingular National coverage (GAIT). Use it around Chicago, but now am in Phoenix and it does strange things. Like shuts itself off. I turn it on and it seeks out "Cingular extend" with full signal (all bars) and then goes into no service and shuts down. Any ideas? Otherwise works fine.

2. COtech

COtech Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sam. Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility
    Considering the time of day, and the holiday weekend--I'd call Cingular "afterhours" Tech Support now, without the Customer Service to talk to first. It's (866)802-2922. They've helped me several times after 2100 Central (after 0100 also). Call them on another phone, so you can manipulate the 6340i as they request.

In Phoenix, you should be able to use T-Mobile GSM, or ATTWS PCS GSM/TDMA. I hope that you'll able to get the help you need while away from the Cingular network.

COtech

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. astrand1

astrand1 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6015i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon: Can you hear me now? Good!!
    I was in PHX about 2 weeks ago and I have a Nokia 6340i I was roaming on ATT. I found that out by calling 611 and it said welcome to ATT wireless. Because the phone just says cingulat extend. Anyway I did not have any problems like what you had.