Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 6230 Help..

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Rich, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Rich

Rich Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint- AT&t
    Okay, I just purchased the Nokia 6230 and need some help. I would like to know how I can get actual songs downloaded onto my card in my phone. I would like to use the songs I already have on my computer, because the ones I download from Cingulars website are not even worth the money and there only like 5 seconds long. Unless you know of a website where I can download full songs for my phone via OTA download.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only
    Go to Nokia's USA website, www.nokiausa.com and go to your 6230 phone area. Under the side bar for software, you want to download the free Nokia PC Suite. This will allow you to connect your phone to your PC via a cable, infrared, or Bluetooth.

You will be able to manage video, still, music, SMS, phone book, and synch with outlook on your pc from there.

I also believe the manual also gives instructions on how to use a MMC card reader on your PC to upload stuff to your phone's MMC card. That is a little more of a pain since you have to remove the MMC card from the phone.

See page 14 of your Nokia 6230 manual!!