Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 6225 Radio

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by lildrummerboy, May 19, 2004.

1. lildrummerboy

lildrummerboy Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samung 740
    Wireless Provider(s):
    verizon
    So like, one of the guys at my store was playing around with this phone and found out that the FM radio feature works with any headset. Did any one else know this. I thought it required a special headset to make it work but apparently not. Of course it gets mono sound since it only works in one ear. I guess if you want stereo you need to get the special headset.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...