Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

nokia 6133 custom ringtones.

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by The EB 91, Jan 5, 2007.

1. The EB 91

The EB 91 New Member

through the nokia PC suite i put in a couple of MP3 ringtones i made using another program to rip out the part i wanted. when i put it into my phone i was only able to listen to it and not use it as a ring tone. how can i use it as a ring tone?

also if anyone knows any free programs that i can use to take a part out of a song and save it as its own file. the one i had was a trial and its expired now....

#1 The EB 91, Jan 5, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  2. NoLimit_05

NoLimit_05 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6103 OEM Factory
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular / T-Mobile
    The phone would have to be flashed with decustomized firmware in order to remove T-Mobiles locks on certain functions. The IMDA got on cell phone manufacturers about people downloading free mp3s and recently they have disabled that feature from several newer cell phones. The 6133 being one of them and most other BB5 type models.

3. jose e solis

jose e solis New Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6133
    Wireless Provider(s):
    t-mobile
    nokia 6133 dont use mp3 as ringtones, convert your mp3 to wma and now you can use them as ringtones :p

4. zorbee

zorbee New Member

Upload Ringtones to Nokia 6133 - you know how I did it?
    On your PC, use the Nokia Multimedia Player. Its one of the software that came with the Nokia PC Suite. Its available for FREE at the nokia downloads page.

Select the song and click the icon - Convert and Save. The format type that really worked for me is the *.AWB (True Tones Audio Files).

Make sure you have enough memory space on your phone. Then manually transfer the file either by USB cable or Bluetooth. (I used bluetooth). You can choose any folder.

After its uploaded, open the file using your phone. Under options, select - "Use Tone".

and that's it. good luck. :)