Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

nokia 6100 reviews

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by redray8, Mar 11, 2003.

1. redray8

redray8 New Member

anyone have this phone.. any reviews?

i'm interested in the antenna/reception and clarity.. i don't mind that it doesnt have bluetooth.. the feature set is good enough for me.. do any of you have software problems or are there other common defects?

thanks for any info..

ray

2. dannyz

dannyz New Member

i have a nokia 6100 for ATT and cingular and the phone works great. the colors are clear and i couldnt be happier with this phone. the only problem is that it feels kind of cheap becuase its made of all plastic. i guess it benifits me though becuase i always drop my phone and theres no harm done to the phone. i would highly recommend this phone but i never tried hooking it up to my pc yet.
    =)

3. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    dannyz, one question: how do the colors look?? do you get good resolution?

thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...