Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 6015Ii Ringtone Help

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by lucky1330, Jul 17, 2005.

1. lucky1330

lucky1330 New Member

Hi,

I just purchased a Verizon Nokia 6015i. I have The Door's, Hello I love You ring tone on my old Motorola phone. Is there any way to put this ringtone on my new Nokia 6015i ?

Thanks,

John

2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    There isn't really any way to transfer the ringtone from your Motorola to your Nokia. You just have to re-download the ringtone.

Unless it's an MP3 ringtone, in which case you may be able to download it from your Moto to a computer via data cable then upload it to your Nokia via the Nokia data cable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lucky1330

lucky1330 New Member

Where can I download it from, and how does downloading a ringtone work ? I have no cable to connect my phone to the computer. When I put it on my Motorola, there was a site that had the song broke down to notes & numbers on the key pad, and I manually put it in. My Nokia does not seam to have a way to put the notes in manually.

Thanks for the help,

John

4. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T

Just a thought you can try this. Go to Walmart.com and copy the mp3 clip to your computer. then change the extentsion from an mp3 to a .mid file

then send to your number@vzwpix.com. you should be able to hear the clip and then hit option and save. If your phone has enough memory. this is what I did with my verizon phone. works great. also you can use verizon's song clips. http://vzw.ztango.com/vzwtones they are slightly smaller files.

Hope it works for you. I have like 28 or 29 songs on my phone now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    If that is possible let me know

6. lucky1330

lucky1330 New Member

I found the song on the verizon song clips site, but could not get it. Called Verizon and they told me the 6015i was unable to use the get it now feature. Bottom line they told me I was stuck with the ringtones that came with the phone.

John

7. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah that is pretty much right sucks but that is why this phone is the bottom of the line choice.

8. Chinasaur

Chinasaur Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Get a DKU-5 cable, Nokia connect software and voila...instant upload.

I have the 6016 (Sprint), and unless the 6015 is completely different (which I doubt), it will work.