Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 5165 Security Code bypass

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, May 27, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My son was playing with my phone and now I can't get it unloced with the security code. I have tried using the *3001#12345# code and changing the security code, then turning the phone off but when I power it back up and put in the new code it still says code error.

Any Help PLEASE !!!!

email at swank3-22@justice.com

2. Gonz

Gonz Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    USCC Nokia 6235i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC, American Roaming Network... LOL
    I locked myself out of my phone once, and soon after realized that when the phone is locked, after three unlock code tries, it asks for the security code. I was dumb enough to not read the screen and see what code it was actually asking for.
    Default Security Code: 12345
    Default Lock Code: 1234..? - Check your manual
    If all else fails, your carrier can re-program the phone, therefore unlocking it.
    Note: This carrier programing is done with a connection cable and computer, not just the *3001#12345# "trick".

3. imovadoi

imovadoi New Member

i have a nokia 8890 and forgot my personal sercurity code. what should i do please help me.
    please email me back at imovadoi@yahoo.com

4. Gt3000fa

Gt3000fa New Member

is there an answer to that question. I forgot my security code. I have nokia 6610.

5. blackwidow2571

blackwidow2571 New Member

If you've forgotten the code on an GSM phone, you're out of luck. There's no way to get the code again. You have to send it in to Nokia's repair center to have the programming reset, and there will be a charge for it.
    As far as any other phones, once you enter the code in incorrectly three times, you need to turn the phone off, and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Then turn it back on and it should accept the correct code. Once you enter it incorrectly enough times, it won't even accept the correct code until the phone has a chance to sit untouched.

You can always call 1-888-NOKIA2U for help and the repair address.