Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3650

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by sethp212, Jul 28, 2004.

1. sethp212

sethp212 New Member

ive just been reading all the reviews about the phone saying "no more memory" etc, i know what the problem is.you have to exit every application you use in order for this not to happen,if you dont do this manually,then it will say out of memory,even if you have loads left to use.apart from that ive been very pleased with mine,although,it has crashed about 10 times since ive had it,which is just over 8 months,i like the round keypad,now,but i was a bit tentative of it at first,once you get used to it its so easy.when we had free wap from o2 i downloaded loads of wonderful applications including extended video recording,theres loads of features you can download,all for the cost of a few minutes on the wap.it is a bit big for the pocket,but being a woman,i have a small camera bag with it in across my shoulders(mainly for security),so the size is no probs,the video is of good quality too,and mine has sound,i know some dont,thats just bad luck,but you can download eti camcorder an d that has sound.if you transfer all your stuff onto the memory card,then it wont say out of memory,as it will free up the space for the phones memory.im very reluctant to swap it for another phone,but being gaget mad,my next phone will have mega pixels in camera.

Seth P.
    Elexa Consumer Products, Inc.
    www.elexacp.com