Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3650 Data Cable Software

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by pangzi, Jul 10, 2003.

1. pangzi

pangzi New Member

Has anyone got their serial or USB data cable to work?

I want to download my outlook phone numbers to the 3650 so I've bought both the USB and serial cable and neither works!!

The Nokia PC Suite keeps crapping out when I try the serial cable connection mode; And LogoManager reboots my 3650 when I click on phonebook (or really any function) and still can't download the phonebook.

Any pointer would be appreciated.

2. wirelesshackNEWB

wirelesshackNEWB New Member

well i haven't tried neither so can't tell yet...i am goin to try a bluetooth adap...try that