Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3595 AIM Application Error

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by PsYcHo ViLLaiN 4, Oct 17, 2004.

1. PsYcHo ViLLaiN 4

PsYcHo ViLLaiN 4 New Member

My Phone:
    samsung e105
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    a while back, i signed on and off of AIM. now every time i try to open AIM on my nokia 3595, it always says "running in background" and "application error" after that. i've called t-mobile about this several times and they weren't of any help at all. has anyone else ever had this problem and/or know how to fix it (if it can be fixed)?

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mpallo

mpallo Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6590i, 6820b
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US
    Never seen that. My guess is that you need to have the firmware upgraded and reflashed to fix the big. You will have to send it to Nokia. If it is still under the 1 year warranty they will fix it for free.

http://www.nokiausa.com/support/repair/main/1,2846,,00.html

Good luck!

3. PsYcHo ViLLaiN 4

PsYcHo ViLLaiN 4 New Member

My Phone:
    samsung e105
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    hey thanks a lot. i'm still in warranty so it shouldn't be a problem. if i do end up sending it in, do i have to include the SIM chip? because if my phone is gone, i have an older phone that i can just put the chip in.

thanks again. :cool: :D

also, what does it mean when it says "neophyte" by my name?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mpallo

mpallo Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6590i, 6820b
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US
    No..keep the battery and your SIM.