Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

NOKIA 3589i Filed Test mode Question

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by HedsIc, Jun 13, 2005.

1. HedsIc

HedsIc New Member

ok, I got into the filed test. I am on the area where it tellsme my signal strength and so forth. from any of these menus are there anything i can do myself with anything? other then scroll the screens and look at the stuff? I read when i found teh code it said I could use this mode to take off the VERIZON banner and make it so the backlight stayed on all the time, is this true? and if so HOW. i really want to at the least make it so my backlight is on constantly since i work in a dark Environment alot. I don't want to change anything illegally or do this UNLOCKING crap even tohugh it's not locked. but i jsut want to know what all i can mess with. phone wise. like the light being on all the time and get rid of the Verizon banner and so forth....anything would help please