Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3589i Enhancement Settings

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by amg61, Nov 8, 2005.

1. amg61

amg61 New Member

I have a nokia 3589i being used with the Verizon network. Unfortunately, in the settings section, setting number 5, which would be "Enhancement Settings", does not show up on my phone. It seems Verizon may not have allowed that option for this phone. Is there anyway to program the phone so I can use the Enhancement settings? Specifically, I want to be able to override a "Silent" profile choice, so that when the phone is connected to the charger or a handset, I can have it ring. In enhancement settings, I can set that up, but I have NO enhancement settings option on this particular phone, but Nokia says it could be there, as the software allows for it, but it was never programmed for this phone. Any ideas??? VZW is no real help, so far.

Thanks

2. svanwormer

svanwormer Junior Member

My Phone:
    V3xx
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    You would have to flash the phone with unbranded firmware. Is the 3589i worth it? Probably not.