Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3510

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by bhj, Oct 8, 2009.

1. bhj

bhj New Member

Does anyone know how to change the operator logo on a 3510?

2. Telekom

Telekom Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile US, Fido CA, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Sure! Just upload a new logo with a program such as Logomanager. You need to upload to the correct MCC/MNC e.g. 310-38 or 310-41 for AT&T or 310-26 for T-Mobile or whatever code your carrier in Europe uses.

3. bhj

bhj New Member

Thanks for you reply! I have looked at LogoManager but was hoping that there were other choices as well.

4. Telekom

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Just to be clear on this, the Nokia 3510 is a European/Asian model that only works on 900 or 1800 Mhz systems. It came out ~2002 if I recall. The equivalent North American model was the Nokia 3590. It has a monochrome screen. The colored screen Euro/Asian model is the Nokia 3510i or in North America Nokia 3595. It will not work in North America unless you find yourself in a handful of countries such as Cuba or a couple central American countries.

Nokia 3510

5. bhj

bhj New Member

sounds like you really know your stuff.... thanks for the info about equivalent model 3590! :)

6. Telekom

My Phone:
    Nokia 5310, iPhone 3G[S]
    Wireless Provider(s):
    I've used two of 'em when I was in Israel. One I gave to my brother who dumped his Nokia 3200 in the toilet :)

The other I used to replace the "spare" that my dad had running a really aged Nokia 5110 (that's like from 10 years ago!)