Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3365?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by ComicalMoodyDan, Aug 2, 2002.

1. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I've noticed that there was the Nokia 3390, then the 3395 for GSM networks. For the 8200 series (TDMA) there was the Nokia 8260 and now AT&T is selling the 8265. I'm just wondering is Nokia going to come out with a 3365 for use on TDMA networks such as AT&T and SunCom (Triton PCS)?

2. ComicalMoodyDan

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
  3. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I don't know Dan, but that would be nice. I like the 3360 but the antenna kinda stinks on it. Two of my friends have it, and it never sounds too good even with 4 bars of strength, and when a 5165 sounds fine. Have you seen the 8265? That is a nice phone. I really like it. When I go post pay next year for college, I might just go with Cingular to get it. For a small phone (it really is very small), the keys are easy to press, and it feels good in your hand.

4. ComicalMoodyDan

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I've seen the Nokia 8265 on Nokia's website however my carrier (SunCom) does not carry it yet. I like the Nokia 6360 myself and I've heard its a great phone and picks up very well.

5. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    6360, thats the same one ATT uses right? I thought it felt cheap, the buttons are just odd. It seems also alittle big, but if it's a good performer then it might be a nice trade-off. But when Suncom gets the 8265, check it out, it's really nice.

6. ComicalMoodyDan

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    SunCom has the 6360 but they haven't got the 8265 yet. I'm not even sure if they are going to be carrying it or not. I hope they do though.

7. ComicalMoodyDan

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I contacted SunCom (Triton PCS) a day or 2 ago about the Nokia 8265 and I just got a email back from them. I'll post a part of the email that I got back from them below.

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your recent inquiry via our SunCom Internet website. At
    SunCom, your satisfaction is our top priority.

We have just begun the testing process of the Nokia 8265. At this time we
    are in hopes to have this phone available by September.

8. tino

tino Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia N95
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizonwireless, at&t
    Sun com will get the 8265 soon, 6360 has the longest battery life of all nokia phones currently in Suncom/att wireless, plus is voice activated....internal antenna is alittle less than the 6160 but its a good phone....8265 will feature picture messaging thats the only real differences between the 8260 and 8265....Att wireless will not get the other 33 models, didnt make them for tdma networks. there are so many new nokia models coming out by years end, they will blow away the 33 series phone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...