Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3360 Menu #10 (Services)

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Sandman, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Sandman

Sandman New Member

Can anyone tell me how to reactivate Menu #10 (Services) on a Nokia 3360 phone, or should I even bother with it? AT&TWS apparently disabled it. As I understand other providers allow users to use their built in wireless modem. [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I just spoke to an AT&T GSM migration rep - the 3360 was originally to be GSM and have internet capability, but was changed to TDMA, so the menu #10 was removed.

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Then I guess they forgot about my 3360 because mine has menu #10 available and I can use the internet from there through Cingular.

The Services menu is just for the WAP Internet browser. If you want to use the modem you need to install a driver in the computer and activate the IR port. I dont think you need the services menu to use the modem.

If you ask me, I think AT&T just disabled the services menu because they always want to limit what the customer can get. They always want to reserve a portion of the service for themselves and hide it from the customer so they can later on charge more for it. The 3360 was gonna be GSM originally? LOL..that makes no sense. That's why they made the 3390!

Honestly, where do these reps obtain so much misinformation?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...