Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3360 cannot access call log

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by mbeall, Apr 17, 2005.

1. mbeall

mbeall New Member

I am using a nokia 3360 and I cannot access my call logs. Sections affected are missed calls, dialed calls, and received calls. It makes noise that I am pressing a button when I try to access it but it doesn't show any signs of accessing it otherwise. I cannot access dialed calls by hitting the call button from the main screen either. This is extremely inconvenient because it does not tell me when I have missed calls because as far as I know, it is not recording them at all.

2. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    How long have you been having this problem? It might be a good idea to take your phone to your provider and see if they can help you. If not, then you might have to get a wireless dealer or Nokia USA Support to look at it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Blue_Tech

Blue_Tech Member

My Phone:
    LG VX6000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Bluegrass Cellular
    Saw this alot on the TDMA Nokias. Take the battery out and put it back in. When we send them to Nokia for repair they just come back "No Fault Found". Its more or less a software glitch and you are essentially rebooting the computer, simply powering off the phone is not enough. All the information will still be there, only now, accessible...when the phone turns back on, you'll probably see something like "43 Missed Calls"...blah, blah, blah.

Lemme know if it works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. HolyMoto

HolyMoto New Member

Blue_Tech is most wise....