Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3300

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by siliconvalley785, May 13, 2004.

1. siliconvalley785

My Phone:
    E62, BlackJack, L6, V551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I'm going to pick up the Nokia 3300 tomorrow for free from AT&T Wireless. I've read some much good stuff about it, and I'm ditching my old phone, the NEC 515. See my posts in the "All other Manufacturers" section, and you'll understand why. True, it's not a World phone, but I have an unlocked S46 as a backup, and if I desire flip phone tech immediately, I have a Motorola T720 at my disposal. Since it's a Nokia and I can unlock all Nokia, inclusive of the 3300, I'm pretty much set should I need to switch to Cingular or T-Mobile. Another question, does anyone here own the Nokia 3300 and have anything good that I can put on when I get mine? If so, drop an email to siliconvalley785@msn.com, or simply leave a post here.

Pritesh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. siliconvalley785

My Phone:
    E62, BlackJack, L6, V551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Alright, so when my parents say the Nokia 3300 online and in the store, they essentially flipped **** with me. So I got to the store, and even the dealer who was there agreed that NEC is CRAP, so I call Customer Service from the store to see if they will give me ompensation for the time and aggravation I underwent. They would give me nothing more than the 50% off I get through my Dad's company. I'm like, ****, yo, I want more. They refused to compensate me for my time, and I will have my parents call them tonight. I'm so determined to get the Motorola V600 for free, it's not even funny. If I can't get that, I'm leaning towards the Nokia 6200 Gold or Silver. Suggestions/Ideas/Comments, leave them here or email me.

Pritesh
    :mad:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. siliconvalley785

My Phone:
    E62, BlackJack, L6, V551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Alright everyone. I'm going to go for the Nokia 6800 with keyboard. If anyone has it, can you use the radio without the headset via the speakerphone, or is it necessary to have the headset regardless? The phone is free online today, but they're out of stock (just my luck), so I'm going to call Customer Care and tell them that I will pick up the phone at the local store. I've had enough of AT&T, but if I get this, then it oughta be smooth sailing. As always, ideas/comments/questions can be left here or directed via email to me.

Pritesh

4. siliconvalley785

My Phone:
    E62, BlackJack, L6, V551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Got the 6800 from the store with no problems, I'm loving the FM radio on the phone, but the only bad is that you have to keep the headset as the antenna. Couldn't Nokia just integrate the radio and cell phone antennas into one? But I must commend Nokia for what they've done so far, I'm quite impressed with everything, inclusive of the excellent backlit keyboard.

Pritesh