Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3285 and Kyocera 2235

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by FoneFanatic, Jul 21, 2002.

1. FoneFanatic

FoneFanatic New Member

I was wondering if anyone who has had these phones can comment on their battery life. I'm gonna buy one of them this week, and was just wondering which has the best battery. The Verizon rep. told me that the 3285 didn't have a very good battery life. Is this true?

Thanks so much!!

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    The battery life on the Kyocera 2255 is not great for heavy talkers. I don't know if the 2235 would be any better.

3. FoneFanatic

FoneFanatic New Member

I'm not really a heavy talker. I'd just like for the phone to last more than two days. I'd say I talk less than an hour each day. My LG 510 dies every day...sometimes twice a day if I'm in analog areas. Do you like that 2255? I saw it and thought it looked cool...wish Verizon offered it.

4. blcklab666

blcklab666 Junior Member

some folks have commented on the 2235's battery life, but mine has been fine. In fact, I try to run the battery empty every once in awhile and fully charge it, and it seems I wait forever until it dies.

That said though, I am not a heavy talker, and I usually turn it off at night.

5. FoneFanatic

FoneFanatic New Member

Some complain that the reception on that phone is not so great either. Have you experienced any of these problems? I really like the phone better than the Nokia 3285 as far as cosmetics and size. Would you say you are wholly sastisfied with it?

6. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I think Verizon's 2235 looks better than Sprint's 2255. I don't see why Sprint didn't go for the 2235, it could use it on it's 1X network when it's turned on.