Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nokia 3120

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Steve B, May 29, 2005.

1. Steve B

Steve B Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I have a 3120 that I had when I used it from when I had AT&T Wireless. I am now on the Orange side. Can anyone tell me where I can get my 3120 flashed with Cingular firmware so I can start using the phone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. harley2

harley2 New Member

need a restriction code for a nokia 3120 please

3. harley2

harley2 New Member

4. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    Check out some of the private cell deallers in your area. Ask who can unlock Nokia phones.

5. fb

fb Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Pearl 8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Wireless/Cingular Blue
    Dru or Bobolito,

I have two V505s, which are tougher to unlock, but also two Nokia 3120b's. I have been able to find the info I need for unlocking on the web, except one thing. I originally purchased phones at the end of October, from ATT. At that time, I had two V220s, but I got new Nokia 3120b's in about March. When trying to generate unlock codes, would those phones be locked to Cingular, or ATT? I have not given up my Blue contract for an Orange one, and do not plan to.

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. psychephylax

psychephylax New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6560
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T (GSM), AT&T (TDMA) , T-Mobile Pre-Pay
    If they came in a Cingular branded box and say Cingular on them then mostlikely it's a Cingular lock, if the box is old AT&T blue and says AT&T at the bottom, then it's AT&T. It's not who has your contract info, it's who purchased the phone from Nokia. You said you got them from AT&T so I'd say they're AT&T phones.