Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

nokia 2865i...

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by cg30sailor, Nov 16, 2006.

1. cg30sailor

cg30sailor New Member

My Phone:
    samsung wafer
    Wireless Provider(s):
    alltel,sprint
    this being a newer model phone, does anyone know if any other nokia model accessories are the same size as this phone? I would really like a case to protect the display and/or a clip on holster. looked high and low nobody has anything but a pouch. keeps falling out of my shirt pocket..

2. iamthatdizzy

iamthatdizzy Junior Member

My Phone:
    KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Midwest Wireless
    are you talking about the enhancements?

It all depends, like the headsets I know still work with the 2865i. But then again, why get a phone with bluetooth and not use bluetooth...

but yes, they should work... except for the charger... I think thats the only change. I say I think, because I have only sold one and I didn't look that closly because the person I sold it to didn't want a charger...

3. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    A case which fit the Nokia 6235i should fit the 2865i because they are roughly the same size. As iamthatdizzy says, though, the charger is not the same size, it's smaller than the 6235i's was. Both handsets have the standard 2.5mm headset jack, so any standard wired headset should work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. iamthatdizzy

iamthatdizzy Junior Member

My Phone:
    KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Midwest Wireless
    I like the 8265i alot. Given there is no camera on it, its a nice basic S40 3rd Ed. Device with bluetooth, unlike Midwest's other nokia bluetooth phone, the 6265i which is a S60 device.