Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

No employee email needed for SERO!!!

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by SmArTeStChIlD421, Jul 26, 2006.

1. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I called within my 30 day grace period to switch from my Fair & Flexible 200 plan to the SERO 500 and the guy didn't even ask for a Sprint employee email address.........I am pretty sure that not all CSRs are like this so call one and if they ask for an employee address just act like you didn't know that you needed one and then apologize and hang up........try this about 5 times and if they won't let you then try this employee address:

lynn.neir@mail.sprint.com

it works on the referral website....

to activate new service......you must use the website: www.sprint.com/sero

but if you already activated service and you are within your 30-day trial period.........you must call and ask for it using the steps i defined above

if you are outside of the 30-day trial period.......you will have to extend your contract 2 years on top of your current contract period

but if you can save that much money i would stay with sprint for the rest of days!!!!!! :biggrin:

GOOD LUCK!!!!! :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 SmArTeStChIlD421, Jul 26, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Most of the time they will ask for an address.

3. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    well i didn't even need to try........they didn't even ask :confused: :browani:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Andrew9578

Andrew9578 New Member

Hey There,

I tried to sign up using the lynn.neir@mail.sprint.com email address and it would not work. Do you have another email address I could use.

Andrew9578

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    no.....as far as i know.......the employess get a set amount of credits and most of the addresses i have tried either say that they didnt recognize the address or that the referral credits have been maxed out

6. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'm pretty sure once the new year started everyone was reset and should no longer be maxed out. The address I used was maxed out towards the end of the year but on Jan 1 it started working again.

7. jagowar

jagowar New Member

i figured it did as well because i tried the email on this thread a few days after the 1st and was able to get in just fine but now it says that email doesnt work anymore.

8. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    i realized that if the email won't work because the credits are maxed out then the site says so........it will say that the employee has no more referral credits.......but if the aemail is invalid then it will say that the email is not recognized........

9. tuckerbuck

tuckerbuck New Member

New Lower Phone Prices on SERO

SERO - the Sprint employee deal is still accessible to the public. Now there's brand new phone discounts.

The TREOs dropped another $50 to $249.99 and the new MOTOROLA Q dropped $100 to only $99.99 -- these are instant savings so you don’t have to deal with mail in rebates.
    The SAMSUNG A900M is only $29.99 and the SAMSUNG A640 is FREE! The discounted RAZRs and the FREE i670 are still supposed to be good through Feb 28 too.

There’s some HUGE savings on many devices now in addition to the $30 service plan offer! Use the email enternow@sprint.com to get in at www.sprint.com/sero.

10. jagowar

jagowar New Member

Re: New Lower Phone Prices on SERO

great deal.... ordered me a Q and the sero plan this afternoon.

11. foofighter

foofighter Junior Member

thanks to Larry for hooking a brotha up. i went into the retail store for activation because i wanted the phones right then and there. Just called customer care after the phone numbers ported over and i was set they didnt ask for email address.

12. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint

In the beginning of SERO they were sticklers for needing a legit e-mail address. But now they pretty much give it to anyone. Think of how many new customers that could get if they advertised these plans to anyone.