Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

nights and weekends PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by noiseyone, Feb 5, 2009.

1. noiseyone

noiseyone New Member

I have a family shared plan with my sibling -- so that's two lines in total. I was wondering what the limit for "unlimited" nights and weekends is? I've heard that 3500 minutes Nights and weekends can only be used. Or is it actually unlimited on nights and weekends?

2. Rockhound

Rockhound Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola V750 (myself)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I'm not sure about a "limit" on the so called unlimited nights/weekends. We have three lines on a family share plan. There have been a few times when we have gone over 2000 minutes (night and weekend minutes) between the three lines. We almost always go over 3000 "IN" minutes each month.
    If you top 3500 night/weekend minutes in one billing cycle, be sure to let us know what happens.

3. noiseyone

noiseyone New Member

when you went over 2000 minutes, was there any extra charge? i have the America's Choice II Family Plan.

4. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    There isn't a cap for the unlimited nights and weekend minutes (or mobile to mobile). I have used almost 5000 night and weekend minutes without a peep from Verizon. So talk away...

If there is a limit on the minutes, it would be clarified in your plan information, bill inserts, and/or the web site.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    There is no 3500 minute limit for night and weekends calls with your Family Share plan, regardless whether you're on AC2 or Nationwide. Unless it is clearly stated otherwise, then it would be the case.

If "unlimited nights and weekends" is part of your plan, then it's UNLIMITED. Verizon would be in a heap of trouble if they promoted "unlimited" with an actual limit attached without proper disclosure. Those so-called 5GB "unlimited data" caps and the like are different issues entirely.

There is nothing in my T &C's stating unlimited nights and weekends are not unlimited. The only proviso I found has to do with caller ID blocking and mobile to mobile, that's it.

I'm not sure where you got your information from, but the plans have unlimited nights and weekends, within the time frames indicated by Verizon. If you're still not convinced, give Verizon a call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mframe

mframe Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 3aXL, Moto G7 Power
    Wireless Provider(s):
    TracFone, PagePlus, TMO, Xfinity, H2O
    I think that back before unlimited nights/weekends became "standard", some plans were actually advertised as having 3500 N/W minutes. Those are old, and haven't been offerred in years.