Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nextel's new shared plan's....that's right..!!!

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Rich, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Rich

Rich Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint- AT&t
    Includes:
    Nationwide Long Distance
    Shared Minutes
    Unlimited Nextel Direct Connect
    Free Nextel OnlineSM Wireless Web Service (includes 300 text messages)

Voice Mail,
    Caller ID, Call Hold, Call Waiting and 3-Way Calling

Monthly Access Rate $49.99 $59.99 $79.99 $99.99 Included Airtime (in minutes) 200 500 700 1000
    Each Additional Minute $0.35 $0.35 $0.35 $0.35
    Unlimited Night& Weekends For $10.00 per month Get a $25 Service Credit
    Buy an i90c, i85s, i80s, i2000plus or i1000plus by January 31, 2002, and get a $25 service credit on your first monthly bill!

Save $50 on every phone!
    Purchase any Nextel phone and save $50 off the regular retail price. Good with existing Nextel offers. Offer expires January 31, 2002.

Free Overnight Shipping
    Buy your phones and accessories at nextel.com and pay no shipping and handling charges. Save up to $50 when you order online. All orders shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight®. Offer expires January 31, 2002.

Free Account Set-Up
    Buy your phones and rate plans at nextel.com and pay no account set-up fees. Save up to $50 when you order online. Offer expires January 31, 2002.

Limited Time Offer expires March 31, 2002. Requires new activation, one year service agreement and credit approval. $200 early termination fee applies. Each phone must be on a National Shared Plan to share. Phones cannot share only one rate plan. Account set-up fee of $25 per phone up to a maximum of $50 per account. Unlimited Nextel Direct Connect refers to private calling only. Digital cellular overage is $0.35 per minute and Nextel Direct Connect group calls are $0.15 per minute. Nationwide long distance, voice mail, Caller ID and Nextel Online service is included. Unused minutes do not accumulate to the next billing cycle. Cellular minutes round to the second after the first minute. Additional charges will be applied, including state and federal taxes, a 1.20% Universal Service Assessment, .07% TRS charge, in some states, a state required E911 fee, a $.03 Federal Regulatory Fee and $.55 Federal Programs Cost Recovery for E911, Number pooling and Wireless Number Portability. Read service agreement for details. In store purchases require two forms of valid identification.

Note: Nextel National Plans may not be available in all areas.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...