Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Nextel I60c Is it worth replacing the i1000 plus

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by CellGuyFL, Aug 25, 2002.

1. CellGuyFL

CellGuyFL New Member

For all you Nextel users out there I am looking for some insight on the new i60c nextel phone. Now did Nextel just slap a hunk of junk together making this to sellout to the popularity of Compact phones or is this an actual great buy. I want to hear some posts from people who have the phone so i could give some insight to some customers on it. Don't hold back on anything because to tell you the truth it is replacing one of the better Nextel phones in the i1000 plus redesign and its not a good idea to me for that phone to replace this hot commodity of Nextels. Thanks everyone.

2. G20Ryder

G20Ryder Member

i90c or i90cl get one of them

3. cryogenic

cryogenic Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung A990
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    he's asking about the I60c, not the i90 or the i95cl, both of which are terribly expensive phones. He's a reseller and is looking for some insight on that phone so he can be more informed when his customers come to him asking questions about it. At any rate, the Motorola forum may be a better place to post this question, as opposed to a regional forum. [​IMG] For what it's worth, my friend has an i60 and he likes it quite a bit... he's not a real cellphone junkie or anything and he doesn't have any issues with it.... He said it sounds just fine and looks like reception is up to par with any other Nextel phone. (Both his i60c and my other friend's i1000 show 2-3 bars in my house)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

the i60c is OK. in terms of features the i85s is a much better value for the $$$. Someone needs a inexpensive flip phone, that's all there is.

5. G20Ryder

G20Ryder Member

i know he wasnt askin about it, i was just tellin him to get those sweet phones