Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

New Verizon plans\deals

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Joe0378

Joe0378 Senior Member

It's a LOCAL plan and only available to people in the WEST. Check out the plans for zip code 90210 to see the total value plans.

2. ruddy64

ruddy64 Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Whatever works for ME!!!
    So does this mean that if I were to sign up for an America's Choice plan on say September 20th(a date i just made up) the 35 plan would include no night/weekend minutes unless I spent 5 bucks more a month for unlimited n/w minutes? If so that kinda stinks, I wasn't really planning on signing up for a rate plan at this point anyway but that totally puts me off of the idea.

THAT IS NOT TRUE. I JUST CHECKED VZ SITE (8/2/02) AND THEY STILL HAVE $ 35 300 MIN + 4000N/W ON AMERICA CHOICE.

3. Joe0378

Joe0378 Senior Member

Click Refresh. I live in NYC and they dont have that offer anymore here.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

will they offer Canada option?

5. Mike

Mike Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon, Cingular
    I just checked Verizon Web Site for my zip code - Tampa, and the American Choice Plan:

Plan Choices = America's Choice 300
    Monthly Access = $35
    Monthly Airtime Alowance (in minutes) = 300
    Per Minute Rate after allowance = $0.40
    Promotion = 1000 Mobile to Mobile PLUS Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes - just $4.99 more a month.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...